Camp Vimto Programme Launch
Improving the lives of young people who need it the most
Last year we pledged to improve the futures of over 100 young people in our local community by 2025.
To help achieve our goal, we launched Camp Vimto this year to raise the aspirations of young people local to our Head Office.
Our specially designed programme consisted of five sessions:
1. Engagement – We recruited young people from the local community to join the programme.
2. Induction – We ran an introductory session with participants.
3. Residential – We ran a 2-day residential in North Wales.
4. Farm to Fizz – We organised and hosted an event at our Head Office.
5. Graduation – A graduation event was held for all participants, parents and guardians.
The success of Camp Vimto’s first year has been tremendous. The feedback from our partners highlights the authenticity and effectiveness of the programme.